1. Cookie files also known as “cookies” are text files saved and stored in the memory of the device used for browsing websites (e.g. PC, notebook, tablet, PDA, mobile phone). After saving the files, the server or servers are connected to them and the appropriate access to them is obtained.
- after filling out the contact form
- for statistical purposes,
- when logging in for administration to the website management system.
3. By changing the settings of the software used to browse this website www.aceglass.pl and its subpages, it is possible to define the storage conditions and conditions for accessing cookies used by this website and its subpages, in particular the possibility of completely disabling their use.
4. In order to change the settings related to the handling of cookies, the software used to browse this website www.aceglass.pl and its subpages should be properly configured. Relevant information in this regard can be obtained by using the technical support for such software or by contacting its supplier.